Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Week Gone By

This week like many others was full of many extraordinary adventures and fabulous friends....

-Starting the core group of my crafting circle, which I have wanted to start for quite some time now
-Checking out the Aquarium with my lovely mother and sister, and getting to take a peek at both of the sloths (which are my favorite animal), and also getting to touch a sloth pelt :)
-Went to penpal writing club where I caught up on some of my letters, and work on a underwear chain letter I recieved this week, as well as hang out with my good friend Tamar who I hadn't seen in a while....
Then she took me to this amazing little cafe, that I had only heard (and dreamt) about called "Sweet Revenge" on Main St, which is only open at night and only for teas, wines, and desserts :) I think I may have found my new love!
Its so small and quaint, and oh so oozing of ambient goodness :)

-I got free tickets with my love to see the band "Devotchka" perform at the Commodore Ballroom, and what a lovely pleasure that was to witness in the flesh. Their music transported us into another time and place, and allowed us to be swept off our feet and into the arms of their lovely bandmembers :) I'm really glad that I got to experience this show!

-Of course in the end of the weekend there was the breath taking Naked Bungy Jumping with my roommates!

Just a peek into what the next week entails is ... a breakfast for dinner party, a pajama party, a 50's housewife/cupcake photo shoot, and starting back at the gym again!!! :)

      See you soon lovely bloggers,

                   Love Nymph!
             xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo etc...

1 comment:

  1. that cafe sounds lovely! I got your postcard a few days ago, thanks so much! yours is in the mail as of yesterday... so sorry for the delay!

    ReplyDelete