Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Quiet Hum Of Life

            I've been feeling a bit low energy lately and have been moving at an tremendously slow pace... I am getting stuff done, but at my own speed.
           The other night I finished up my Valentines, took my lovely stead Emerald out of hibernation, and went and hand delivered as many little love notes, as I could to the doorsteps of my friends.
           It was quite a rewarding feeling, both the burn of my thigh muscles from biking all over town, and the faces of my surprised friends as I showed up at their doorsteps in the dark. A modern day cupid, on a bicycle I was ;)
         
              Last night I went over to my partner Nathans house for some food coma TLC. In the company of friends, we consumed wine, hearty tomato soup, and copious amounts of bread, mixed with divine conversation, and laughs a plenty. The meal lasted the whole night. It was amazing how our words flowed, and flowed, and flowed... Its nice to be reminded of the simple love of feeding each other, and talking.
              Life is good indeed, and I am taking this slow steady moments in stride. My birthday is coming this weekend, and I know there will be no chance to slow down in the thick of its extravagant, activities.
                   So in preparation for that,
Now I 
Sit
Play
Relax
Reflect
and Prepare.

Love Britt

p.s. I have been on a kombucha making kick lately, and I just wanted to mention how I have been really getting into it and adoring the process of creating my own drink concoctions. 
You should try it sometime, its really simple and rewarding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment