Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentines Fever

Its that special time of year again,
and I have the Valentine fever!

Over the past couple of days I have crafted,
over 20 unique valentine cards, 
for my loved ones, lover, 
best friends, and family members.
(And spent $23 on stamps to boot ;)

Valentine magic has totally been in the air this week!
My best friend Karina and I,
had an amazingly crafty date last Thursday night,
where we visited Pen Pal writing club,
for some Valentine making times.
Even though it was packed to the brim
with excited pen wagglers, 
and there wasn't an spare chair in site,
we managed to find a corner to lay out all crafting supplies!
After a couple of hours spent there,
we ended the night by venturing down the block 
to our favorite late night cafe
for some bodem's full of tea,
and chocolaty deserts.
Stay tuned in the next couple of days, 
to see how my birthday decorations turn out...
that's right I'm making decorations for my birthday ;)
Love Britt
xoxoxoxo etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment