Monday, April 2, 2012

Sipping Smoothies and Skipping on the Treadmill

As of late,
I have made two improvements in my life :

1.) Ive been trying to hit the gym a couple of times a week to get my blood pumping
and adrenaline surging through my body. 
And I am now looking at it in a more healthy way,
in that I am no longer worried about how many times I am going,
but more how I am feeling...

Do I feel sluggish and tired? 
Am I making excuses for myself...?
I should probably hit the gym then :)

2.) Secondly, I have become a recent convert to the wonderful world of
SMOOTHIES!
Yes that's right folks, 
I have been blending up my smooth, milky concoctions
every morning and love love loving them!
Not only are they getting some amazing vitamins in me,
but they are remedying my slow morning starts. 
I can always be seen walking my 2 blocks to work with my breakfast in hand,
but now I can simply sip on my mason jar full of goodies 
and feel a little easier about bringing my morning meal to work!


Well now it is officially 11 am,
and I am going to run off to the gym,
with a belly full of almond butter, strawberry, yogurt, flax smoothie in my belly.
and work my ass off before school!

Much love all of you,
I hope your day goes smoothly ;)

Love Britt 
xoxoxoxo etc.

p.s. What are your favorite smoothie recipes? 
As a newbie I am still trying to find out some good ones :)

1 comment:

  1. Orange, banana and bee pollen. And whatever else you choose to thicken it with. Actually bee pollen is good in any smoothie.

    ReplyDelete