Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inch by Inch

Last night I completed all my 36 squares for my log cabin quilt. It is going to be quite the large quilt and I am excited to finish it off and give it to myself as a housewarming gift. Hopefully in the next month or so (I still haven't found the place) I will be moving out on my own for the first time in my life... which means :

1.) No roommates
2.) No boyfriends

Only me and possibly a loving cat to keep me company. 
The idea frightens me to no end, which is why I know I must do it.
I love my home, and my loving roommates. 
And I adore my partner.
But this is something I have to do for myself.
To experience on my own.
I have so many of my friends living as a coupling,
but I know that's not for me right now...
I've been there, done that... and now its time to really get comfortable with myself.
I need to experience, and learn to be me...
and be happy with only hanging out with myself, which may just be the hardest lesson I have had to learn yet in my life. 

I will keep you posted as always when I find a place,
and thank you for your support, whether silent or loud.

Love Britt
xoxoxo etc...

p.s. The next post will be my giveaway so stayed tuned,
and start subscribing now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment