Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Settling In

I am settling in quite well to this little apartment of mine...
It was rough at first but I think it was also a sign of great transistion for me...
something I needed to go through in order to come out stronger on the other side,
more deservent of this little apartment of mine...
Let me share it with you.










Boardgames and puzzles nestled by the cozy couch,
knitting projects by the bedside,
crafting table always full of new projects,
plants in every corner,
kitchen aid proudly taking up half of the only counter space,
LOVE displayed on every wall, surface, and ray of morning light.
I'm so happy to call this my home.

Thank you Will Maiden for lending me his camera while he was here
and the little lessons in photography :)

Love Britt
xoxoxoxo etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment