Monday, February 18, 2013

Charlie Chaplin

As you might have noticed if you have been following my blog for a few years,
I love having themed birthday parties! 

My first was a "Disney" themed birthday party :





Then a "Magical Forest" party :


 Then a "Circus" themed party :





Then last year, was my "Up in the air" party...





Then that brings us up to date with my "Silent Movie" themed birthday last Friday :)









(Photo Credit for all the Silent Movie action shots : Greg McKinnon)
My friends really dressed to the occasion,
and helped warm my tiny apartment :) 
One of my friends in particular went above the call of duty for the party, 
and painted his face to look like he just stepped out of a black and white film...
It was pretty amazing!
I actually kicked him when I saw him 
because I was so excited and didn't know how else to react!

Wow! That was a trip down memory lane ;)
Now off to study for my Geology midterm tomorrow,
wish me luck! 

- Love Britt

1 comment: