Wednesday, January 15, 2014

15 mins of fame

Over the last few weeks my photo has exploded all over town.
I'm in an ad for Douglas College
(the school I graduated from last Spring)
which showcases my aspirations as a world traveller
and a future children's book author.
Its pretty exciting!

My ad is plastered all over skytrain platforms,
and bus stations, and there is even this large than life beaut at my local station. 

Then yesterday things got real.
 I was on the cover of the local 24 hours paper!
And my friends were putting my mug, 
on their fridge :P
How cool is that?

People keep asking if its weird seeing my face around town.
But really it feels really natural...
strangely enough :)
Maybe that is a sign for good things to come...
actually I am sure of it ;)

Love Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment